Sorry, no matches were found!
Anti-money laundering and other security checks
1. Company and Gamox Limited are determined to be completely on guard in preventing cases of money laundering and financing of terrorism, and will make all endeavors, in accordance with applicable law, in order to protect itself from these kinds of activities.
2. Therefore, we shall use any means available to us to fulfil any requirements for the prevention of money laundering and financing of terrorism, including without limitations, the following:
- Ask all players to fill their identification details when opening an Account and to supply us with all information needed in order to comply with applicable AML-KYC related regulation;
- Keep in possession a secure list of all registered players and their identification and transactional documentation.
- Prevent underage (in accordance with the applicable law in the relevant territory) players from using our services.
- Limit deposits to a specific amount as shall be decided from time to time.
- Not accept anonymous Accounts or Accounts in fictitious names such that the true beneficial owner is not known.
- Not accept cash from players. Funds may be received from players only by credit/debit cards and/or by any other payment solution provider(s) integrated into the platform.
- Winnings will not be distributed before a strict check for compatibility between the name of the Account and the credit card holder's name, or any other means of identification that we may implement at our sole discretion.
- Funds transfer between Accounts is completely forbidden.
- Check the background and other characteristics of any complex or large transactions and any transactions which are particularly likely to be related to money laundering or the funding of terrorism.
- Cooperate with all relevant administrative, enforcement and judicial authorities in their endeavors to prevent and detect any criminal activity.
- If a player is caught providing false information, Company and Gamox Limited have the right to (and may) immediately cancel that person’s registration as a player with the company.